Whitehorse Air has been doing business in the Yukon since 1983. Currently we specialize in Glacier Air Tours out of the Haines Junction base, aircraft maintainance and additional charters out of our main base in Whitehorse.
HISTORY AND OWNERSHIP
MAINTENANCE & ORGANIZATION
We now have our own Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organization. Most of our work is conducted at our Haines Junction Base.
- Director of Maintenance Line Pilots
- Chief Pilot/Operations Manager
Another long time Yukoner with over 20,000 hours flight experience from Super Cubs to King Air 200’s.
- Our Main Tour Pilot – C-205 and C-206
- Thor is an experienced Yukon Tour Guide who speaks German as well
- He has been flying with us for 3 years now and has the most knowledge of Kluane National Park and region
Jim Healy does out check pilot rides with over 8,000 hrs and years of experience as a float plane pilot, twin engine experience and 70 years of age he has lots to pass onto the younger pilots.
Easton Henderson is a true people person with King Air 200 IFR experience and has returned to fly the glaciers again for us this year, a great addition.
- Reception and Reservations